Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to my life!

I have been fighting this my whole life. Before now, I figured that every idiot with a computer, and a history of dating Personality-Disordered psychiatric nurses, were the ones who really needed a blog. I figured that people like that have much more interesting lives than I do. And they are probably right! I am married, have a full-time job (which will probably the subject of many future blogs--HIT IT, DADDY! HIT IT!), and I am a homeowner. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in debt. In other words, I am in the same boat as everyone else from my generation.

To be honest, I expect this blog to be a half-ass commitment on my part. My followers, if I have any, should not get upset if no new material appears for weeks, or even months. That is because I am "full-ass" committed to the more important aspects of my life: my wife, my job, my family and friends, and Virginia Tech football, the Washington Redskins, the Washington Nationals, and the Charlotte Bobcats. Yes, I am a sports fanatic! I am still trying to digest the idea that the Nationals are actually decent this year, and that Rob Dibble (their color commentator) hasn't been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning yet this season. All this, and Stephen Strasburg is still at AAA Syracuse.

I will probably post some old blogs I posted on my Myspace account (the soon to be deleted Myspace account) for posterity purposes. After that, I will start posting new stuff periodically, predominantly for my own entertainment. So allow me to officially welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment